Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cirque du Freak


This story is about a boy named Darren Shan who got turned into a vampire's assistant to save his best friend's life. A vampire in a freak circus had a really neat spider which could do a lot of tricks. Darren, seeing the spider decided to steal it. After stealing it, his best friend got bit by the spider and the only antidote to it was with the vampire. So Darren went to the vampire who said that he would give the antidote to him if he became his assisstant. Darren agreed and his best friend's life was saved.

I really really liked this book. I think that it is one of the best books I have ever read. It is full of suspense and surprise. It is one of those books that you cannot put down once you have started. This book has also been made into a movie "The Campire's Assistant". I strongly recommend this book to anyone who loves suspense and action.

3 comments:

  1. I've read the Darren Shan's books up to the last one which is the 12th book. They are so cool. My favourite one is the 6th book which I can't remember its name but it's just so intense and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete