Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time Traveller's Wife

This book is like a diary as it gives dates on to show what period of time you're reading. So there is this guy named Henry and he is born with this disease which causes him to time travel involuntarily, and when he time travels, he only takes his body with him (yes, when he time travels he leaves his clothes behind and appears in front of random people on the sidewalk naked). In the future he is married to this girl named Clare, who has known him since she was 6 (he time travelled). She grew up keeping his secret for him and provided him with clothes every time he appeared in the Meadow near her. It relates the life story of mostly Clare and of Henry after he met her and some bits of his past.

One word. Amazing. I love this book. It is so good. I usually read this book before I go to bed and sometimes I forget to sleep. I could read this book till 3 in the morning. It is soooooo amazing. It is full of surprises and it is just incredible. Thank you Cheryl for telling Hieu it's a good book and thank you Hieu for letting me steal it from you ^^

3 comments: