Saturday, November 13, 2010

Starters for Ten - David Nicholls


This book to me, it's hilarious and has a wide range of modern vocabulary. It's about intelligent teenager named Brian Jackson, aged 18 and about to leave his widowed mother's maisonette (little house) to go to University. He was a scholar of University of Bristol. On the way to the University, on a train from Essex, he meets a girl named Kate Bush and has sex with her (there was no other information of how they did it). he fell in love with her but, what he doesn't know is that Kate is also going the university of Bristol. In the University, he was selected to be on a University-Vs-University game-show. Brian is a strange and perverted guy, he easily falls in love with women. In the whole book, he sleeps with 3 women.

I recommend this book to EVERYONE and then everyone with understand how I think and the way I think sometimes (not the sex) and so far it's the only book that I didn't get bored of because I strongly dislike reading but this book is much more interesting than other books. If anyone wants to read this book I have the book and the library doesn't. Also made into a movie.

3 comments: